Beadboard Wainscoting Kit Bayside 8x4 Ft.
Everything you need for a beadboard wainscoting kit to run 8 feet horizontally along the floor and up to 39.5 inches vertically up the wall! Beadboard panels/stiles are made from primed, paint grade, MDF. Cap and shoe trim are both made from primed, finger-jointed Poplar for better impact and moisture resistance. The horizontal bottom and top rails are also notched to fit over the ends of the beadboard planks, making it easy to achieve tight joints and professional results.
Here Is What’s Included In Each 8Ft. Kit
- 4 8ft lengths of Interlocking Beadboard Planks, each 8” wide, 3/8" thick. 3 beads per plank, 2.5” width between beads
- 1 8ft length Tall Cap Trim, measures 1.5” high, 1.25” thick
- 1 8ft length Lower Rail/baseboard combination, measures 7” high, 5/8” thick
- 1 8ft length Shoe Trim, measures 1.5” high, 3/8” thick
Beadboard Made Simple & Easy - Customize The Length and Height Onsite!
- Cut the 4 8ft lengths of beadboard planks onsite into 3, each measuring 32” in length. This will give you 12 planks (96"/3=32" high), enough for 8 running feet of beadboard. The top and bottom rails add 10.5" of height. The rails combined with the planks create a total installed wall height of 42.5".
- For a 38" overall height, simply cut the planks down to 27.5" each and discard the rest. The 10.5" from the top and bottom rails combined with the 27.5” planks create a total installed wall height of 38".
- If you order 2 extra planks, for a total of 6, they can be cut in half and give an overall height of 58.5". For full wall applications, you will need to order 8 extra planks for a total of 12 planks to cover 8ft in length 106.5" high. Extra Planks & Trim
$25 handling fee per kit. Free UPS Shipping delivered right to your door!(Applies only to the contiguous 48 states & Canada)